Hand Held Drill Motor: HH1531
Hand Held Bit Capacity: 60 mm (2.3")
- Compact three-speed gear box with high, medium, and low speed.
- Weigh Only 6.9 Kg (15 lbs).
- D-style handle for ergonomic control.
- Multi-position front handle.
- Built-in on/off switch with motor overload protection.
- Portable Residual Current Device (P.R.C.D.) automatically shuts off electricity in the event of electric leakage.
- Tool kit including a wrench.
- Optional spindle adaptor available.
|Rated Input||1,600 W|
|Voltage||AC 110-120 V・220-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Spindle Revolutions at No Load||900/2,100/4,150 rpm (110-120V)・1,000/2,500/4,900 rpm (220-240V)|
|Spindle Revolutions at Rated Load||720/1,800/3,600 rpm (110-120V)・730/1,800/3,600 rpm (220-240V)|
|Recommended Core Bit Diameter in Handheld Mode||12 to 60 mm (0.47” to 2.3")|
|Recommended Core Bit Diameter inRig Mounted Mode||12 to 180 mm (0.47” to 7”)|
|Spindle Thread||G1/2” (BSPP1/2”)|
|Weight||excl. Power Plug and Cord 6.9 kg (15 lbs)|
Specifications and product appearances are subject to change without prior notice.